Time out in the golden autumn
Strengthen your body and soul with Ayurveda
At the heart of the Côte d’Azur in the city of Antibes, between Cannes, Saint Tropez and Monaco, near the airport of Nice lies the dreamingly beautiful Lylis L’Atelier surrounded by a picturesque landscape. It offers the ideal ambience for a customized Ayurvedic week with relaxation, yoga and healthy food.
On the six day long journey of the senses (1-6 and 15-20 October 2017) you can gather new energy and forget about the daily routine. Together we listen to healing sounds and try to achieve more calmness. In a cooking workshop you will get to know a healthy cuisine with Mediterranean spices.
- Full board with Ayurvedic cuisine (on day of arrival only dinner, on day of departure breakfast)
- Every day morning and evening yoga and relaxation according to the seven spiritual laws in harmony with the element of the day (suited for beginners)
- Analysis of the individual Ayurvedic body constitution (Sanskrit: Dosha)
- Diverse specialist lectures about Ayurveda, the science of life
- Each day joint walking in the nature
- Massage with finest essential oils from Sri Lanka
- Live-music with Sacred Fire Music
- Artflow creative workshop
- Relaxation at the pool and park area
- Time for discoveries: Visit at the Musée International de la Parfumerie and trip to the French Riviera
5 overnight stays bookable in different categories:
- Without room booking: on request
- Room “classic“: on request
- Room “deluxe”: on request
- Room “prestige”: on request
- Room “excellence” (suite): on request
Location: Lylis L’Atelier in Antibes
Transport from the airport as well as a Limousine service for overnight guests are included. There is a heliport.
Booking Request Form